Sunday, June 7, 2009

Upset

Sunday, June 7, 2009
I dont know what happened to me, nowadays I was so upset.
Things just dint go what I want to, in short, I've met a lot of unlucky situation.

Ok, first day of school, is quite normal, everything just fine at first.
First week of uni was so free, most of the tutorial only start at the 3rd week.
But, things change when 2nd day came. My wallet lost, and I cant found it anywhere.
I remembered that day I just went to 3 places in school:
Canteen, DK2A hall, and ICT.
In that morning I got took out my wallet to pay the rent fees,
after that I never seen my wallet again.
After that happened, only I heard that there are a lot of things being snatched / lost in the ICT room, and we must take our valuable things into the ICT lab.
WTH... nobody tell me, during at PJ, I never take anythings into the lab,
is like I felt that it was safe that I left my wallet there, outside the lab.
But at Setapak, seems like it does not as safe as PJ.
And I have to redo all my IC and Licence, my ATM card gone....
My POPULAR card gone, my Touch N Go gone, and some name cards gone too....
Beside, I left my passport photo in my wallet too...
I've reported to DSA, and police, and I got the police report, so that I can redo my IC.
Of course, I lost my money too, but not as much as the time I being snatched before.

Ok, on Friday, I took LRT and KTM home. It was my first experience.
But, I was so unhappy. My mom kept nagging me that why I'm not so careful?
She even feel that one of my friends took my wallet.
See, from the time when I'm secondary school till now,
she never trust my friend and I. At least I know my friends wouldn't steel my wallet.
Some more, the things that made me feel so upset is, she kept asking me to study chinese doctor course. I've told her so many times, I dont have the interest to study medic.
Why my mom so stubborn ah? and why she just cant trust my friends?
She even said that it is the wrong choice that I stay with my friends with diff course.
WTH... I feel that whatever I've done wont satisfied her.
And also, she said I never give my best effort to score 3.8 in the foundation.
It was so hurt, what does she means? Means I purposely not get 3.8 in the foundation?
I've try my best, but my Eng paper got B+, what I can do?
and my wallet lost, I also feel so nervous, but I cant just cry? Cry can solve prob meh?
I cant even ask everybody to help me to find it out... I have to cool down,
and try to feedback where it will lost... How can she said to me like that...

I think 2 days ago, we (4 girls) quarreled with the 2 guys. But not really all of us la, at least not include me, I just stand at the girls side nia...
The argument between roommates.. haha...
Why? Because of the streamyx. Well, for your informations,
among the 4 girls, 3 of them are in the same course - chemical engineering,
and they need the internet to do their assignment and their lab report.
and I, just help them nia (I'm actuarial science ... ^^|||)
At first, we want to apply P1 WMax, but the promoters said that our area really hard to get the line (I dont know how to say leh...), sometimes cannot connect at all.
So we decided to apply streamyx, but for the first month it's quite expensive,
around 400 something, as for the guys, they said no need to pay so much,
just need to plug in the phone line and the modem then can ady,
they got the what so-called ID and the password, like this already can access the internet.
We dont know can or not, but it's like quite impossible,
cause you see, the line it wasn't us, is the ppl lived this house previouly's line,
and therefore, the line must cancel already wan ma, then where can connect since the line cancel already? I believe the ppl wont so stupid will leave the line for us and pay the money without using the line, right? But the guys still insists, so confident that it still can be used.
So what to do? espeacially Sushi, she's so angry that time, she shouted at them, I was shocked.
I dont know what will happened next few days, I heard Siaw Wei applied the streamyx already, as for the guys, I heard they want to apply P1 WMaxs... haiz.. so luan.
Quite worry in the next days, we stay together haven reach 5 days, we argued already like mad... I think we'll face a lot of problem in the future.

This morning I went to have a look at PTPTN, I've got it!
OMG... I need to start to prepare all the documents.
It says that it only fully success if the documents are all prepared.

Today is Sushi's birthday, we planned to celebrate with her.
But we dont know when will Sushi come back, she went to Singapore with her family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SOKE SIEN.... !
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE
身体健康,学业猛进!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment