Monday, May 25, 2009

Uni life starts....

Monday, May 25, 2009
Long time dint update already, paiseh...
Recently I was busy, yesterday was my last day work at the spec shop.
Thanks to Jess and William, my boss who taking care of me in this 7 months period,
I learnt a lot, and I really appreciate this experience, as this was my first job in my whole life. 
(I mean, part time job... hehe)

On 19 May in the morning, I checked up at UTAR Intranet.
And surprisingly, the results was out! 
So, I immediately sms-ed all my UTAR friends to check their results.
Of course, they all still dont know the results' out already.
My result, for me was not bad, but a bit disappointed lo, 
cause I cant get UTAR scholarship, even half also cannot.
One of the criteria to get the UTAR scholarship is the CGPA must 3.80 and above,
and my CGPA is only 3.7133... haiz....
My grades for the 3 subjects in the trimester exam is:

English for Communication -----> B+
Web Page Design -----> A
Management Studies -----> A

See, my English subject and again got B... 
But, is not surprise lo, on the day after I finish my English paper I already know that I will not get a good grade or marks for my English paper.
I really did it badly, it's really hard... I just dont know why I cant do the paper.
Haiz, never mind la, over already la.... Just face the fact...

So on the next day, I went to PA to get my result slip,
but when I got there, I only realised that there's a notice stated that we have to collect our result slip at PE block. =.=
I just wondering why they just dont put the notice in the UTAR Intranet?
Before I headed to PE, I went to Course Enquiry to ask whether can apply scholarship or not, Dillion asked Ms Sharon / Ms Wong (not sure... ^^|||) whether students with CFPA 3.7 and above can apply scholarship or not, and the lecturer said most probably can, need to fill a form.
So I went to the counsel room to confirm. However, the counsellor said must 3.80 and above. Then they asked me to go to PD block to get more details, of course, what they replied me was the same as the counsellor at PA block. 
Haiz, no choice lo, must apply PTPTN already. Just hope I will get the PTPTN loan. PLEASE....

Yesterday, I started to move some things to my new house, Setapak.
My father helped me along, the Kembara cannot fit the table and chairs, so we used Avanza to shift my things to Setapak.
Before that, we went to Tesco (Shah Alam branch) to buy a stand fan.
Our room dont have fan, so we need to buy one ourselves.
My father prefer Penasonic, but at that Tesco they sell it quite expensive,
so we gave up and straight away went to Setapak. 
When we reached there, I saw a table and chairs that I never seen before. 
I think Sushi's one, she already started to shift her things last time.
After that, we went to Tesco (Puchong branch) to see the stand fan again. haha...
There, they sell the fan cheaper than Shah Alam branch, so we bought it.
Sushi will buy a water heater, so we share the fan and the water heater. 

At last, my mum bought me a laptop, not Toshiba, not other brand, but is Dell.
Last time she said buy other brand for me, but I think her friend forgot already,
so cincai la, on 1st of Jun we will start our degree course already,
dont have time already, so we online order the laptop, faster ma...

School reopen... Life again will getting busier...

0 comments:

Post a Comment