Friday, August 6, 2010

Bad Luck...

Friday, August 6, 2010
SO, this week actually suppose to be a quite relax week,
as there's no test..
But we all are busy with our assignments!!
Last minute do assignment definitely not a good idea..

and I also suffering, and struggling for this whole week..
The first day of the week I met an accident..
I was so tired, and I bang the car in front of me..
Fortunately the damage wasn't serious, I only have to pay RM 150..
However, because of that accident, I having bad mood for the whole day,
plus bad results released at the same day..
I've got 2 bad results during this week...

I was planning to study during this week,
but the assignments made me crazy!!
Especially Macro assignment, I dunno what am I writing,
what am I reading, I dunno how I should start..
Kinda struggling now...
Going to be mad because of these stupid assignment..
also start worry already..

I DESPERATELY NEED SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment