Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crazy Week

Sunday, August 15, 2010
This week I was nearly gone crazy!!
3 tests, 2 assignments have to hand up, where we did it last minutes,
and the worst is I dont even know what am I writing in the assignment.
I do not have any confident to get high marks for both assignment..

Monday -
I was so tired as I slept at nearly 1 o'clock something..
and woke up at around 5 something,
the Macro assignment finally done and we passed up it during lecture class..
I really really feel so worry about this assignment,
the next day I'll be sitting for Public Speaking (PB) mid-term test,
and I haven start revising.. God damn there's a lot a lot of things need to read,
need to memorize, although some of the things I'd learned during my foundation year,
but it's 2 years ago, and I almost forgotten what all about...
so I studied till around 1 am then I went fall asleep..

Tuesday -
The day where I hate the most, and it's also the most boring day in this semester..
PB lecture and tutorials and Math Stats lecture..
We all sat for the PB mid-term test, and I think that I fail to score it...
It's kinda simple actually, but some of them I did careless mistakes,
it's over, cant do anything, then during tutorials,
that annoyed tutors tell us our course works marks..
Out of 60 I just got 35.. T.T This time I dunno is my fault or is the tutor strict..
One of my gang got 42.5 out of 60.. so envy of her..
But I have to admit that some of the presentation I know I din do well,
I was so unlucky to get hard topic for my impromptu speech..
guess what's that? "Human Rights"...
This kind of topic, for those whom English very poor like ME,
is unable to elaborate the points and will not speak well without any preparations..
So I think impromptu speech is the part where pull my marks down to the end..

Wednesday -
Craziest day I ever had.. We haven done our Risk Management (RiskM) assign,
I skipped one of the tutor at that morning just to do the assignment,
and yet too many things need to consider..
the worst is, I haven prepared for my next day test, which is Math Stat test 2,
I fail the first test, just got 6 out of 30.. haha...^^|||
that day our internet line also bad like hell.. I have to go to CC just to the assignment
to my friends.. But that day I'm kinda happy, cos one of my friend and I chat in msn,
we were talking about why our friendship is getting 'further'..
We almost did not talk to each other since last few semester..
However, that day I finally voice out my doubt... hehe..
We are kind close again, since we know what's the problems to us.. yeah~
then I din sleep that night to revise my Math Stats test 2..
So tired ~~

Thursday -
My panda eye.. We submitted our RiskM assignment,
then later we sit for the test 2, still, the sufficient statistic killed all of us..
I dont know how to do most of the questions.. I was freaking out...
but then what to do, dunno how to do means dunno..
although we did glanced through the paper beside each of us.. hehe..
then we all start to revising our FSA ...
At night I went to Jun's house to study...Thanks to Jun,
I finally know the EPS calculations...
but by the time I started my car engine to go back,
my car lamp cant switch on again!! I think this is the third time I faced this problems..
And that day was one of my house mates' birthday = Siaw Wei!!
So we actually celebrated her birthday yesterday mid-night at 12am punctual..
So, wish her all the best, and...
**dun la show black face everytime, scared all of us neh~~ ><**

Friday -
I din know that risk management class had cancelled,
I reached school only know.. so went to study room study fsa..
then after loss model class I went cut hair..
hhe.. kinda satisfied my hair cut.. although nothing diff from the previous ..
but I really like it...
Ohya, I also want to thank to Tham Tham for some information he provides to me and some of my friends.. hehe...
Then another sleepless night, and my panda eye is getting darker,
some of my friend asked me whether I din sleep for few days..
I was like : OMG.. is that obvious?! @@
What to do? haven revise finish, dun dare to sleep earlier ah..

So yesterday,
Retest FSA.. really have to thank Tham Tham, his info is very useful...
and Jun also... if not because both of them,
I think I will not be able to do most of the questions..

mm.. I think that's all..
next week will be another crazy week, but is better than this week la...
2 presentations and 1 test.. ==

CHAO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment