Saturday, March 19, 2011

Early celebration

Saturday, March 19, 2011
Yesterday I slept very tight, from 11 something until 9 something this morning,
these days in order to prepare exam, everyday I almost slept only around 5 hours,
after exam I'm feel a bit boring, I dont know what to do,
lazy to study for the next paper, and these are what I did after I woke up:
Facebook, watch half epi drama, msn, eat lunch, then wander around,
roll myself on my bed.. haha.. Sounds like I'm very free hor..

Then later, around 5 something, we departed from our house and have our dinner outside,
we went to Tenji at Mont Kiara, japanese buffet to celebrate my sister and mine's birthdays.
My sister's birthday is 4 days after mine.
Mum got Tenji's voucher from one of her friends, so it also can be consider as free.

At first I thought that Mont Kiara is a big shopping complex,
when we reached there, I feel a bit surprise where that area is quite similar like Jaya One nearby the UTAR Foundation.
The restaurant is decorated very beautiful, the place is big,
but the food is just ok for me compare to Jogoya..
The dishes are limit, not many things can eat.

This is the look of the Tenji.

The outside view from inside .. My sister shot it..

Me~ deng deng..

Me and my dear sister..


My youngest sister is eating sushi.. She's enjoying..
She loves sushi very much, especially sushi-s with fish eggs..


Me and my youngest sister..


drinking coconut..

After finish eating buffet, we went for a walk.
This the night view of Mont Kiara.

According to mum's friend, at night there will be a lot of people come here.
Because here got a lot of launch bars, clubs, many people like to come here,
gather around, drinks..

Today is 19 March, recently I heard a lot of rumors that this day is the day where the moon is closest to the Earth pass in 18 years,
and the Earth may have some changes.
But seems like we all are safe, nothing change at all..

Hope everything will be fine as always..

0 comments:

Post a Comment