Monday, March 14, 2011

Him and Family

Monday, March 14, 2011
Today I have my Adv Calculus Test 1.
This morning I took UTAR bus at 0715 and reach campus after 15 mins later,
The campus so quiet, only few students walking around the campus.
I walked straight to the study room, planning to do revision there,
until its time to exam, and most importantly, I MET HIM!!
I got a little excited, but I manage to hide my excitement.

After 2 days revisions, I try my best of the best to do the paper.
It was alright, just that I did a lot of careless mistake.
I got very frustrated when the lecturer announced the answer.
I became to hate myself.

Then, I MET HIM AGAIN!!
Well, he just sat alone there reading his notes. **Gambateh!!

I dont know why am I so different from the others,
maybe from the others point of view, my case is not worst of all.
But I got so annoying when sis called me and start to complain.
What mum did, what qeen did, what fei did, I really really upset.
I want to tell my story to somebody, and I really wish is HIM,
I dont feel to go home this week. All these things make me feel that my home is not a home,
I dont want when I go back I have to face all those things.

Yup, I'm escaping from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment