Monday, March 7, 2011

Random

Monday, March 7, 2011
If you see my previous post, you know what am I bothering about..
Now both of us never talk to each other, its already more than 5 days,
well, I dont know what he think, and I'm being so coward to face him now.
I really hope that our friendship will not be degraded..

Last weekends when I was at home, surprisingly I never talk to any one at home except the maid...
I just sat quietly in the study room, watch my drama, read my FE,
I feel that I am happier when I stay in Setapak than at home..

Today, we went to hear a talk about the Actuary Career, Ms Sophia Ch'ng,
her info is very useful, and quite scaring too..
the way she describe how the insurance company runs their duties,
what kind of knowledge should know if we decided to go for this career,
what kind of personalities and characteristic we must have to be a succeed actuarist,
what kind of skills that we must have,
and the most important thing is, we will have to struggle for about 5 years to adapt the actuary environment.

anyway, the most important thing is I must pass my degree course first...
Haha, tomorrow I'm going to Matta Fair!!
My sister and I plan to go to Taiwan in this coming May sem break..

Cant wait forward to it!! ^o^


0 comments:

Post a Comment