Monday, May 9, 2011

I'M FREED!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011
Today I'm FREED!!!
haha.. actually since last friday after FE paper,
I'm already in holiday mood,
so end up no mood to study for the last paper,
in another words: I screwed my last paper - Adv Cal!!

I actually can get an A for this paper,
but because of my laziness, I dont really remember the steps to solve the problems.
But, I do not care anymore, it's over!
The most important is my holiday!! wakaka..

So today after exam, I suppose to hang out with my gang,
but I just remembered that I have to go check my car,
as I have to drive it to Melaka with my house mates tomorrow.
And it costs me RM 180. *SOrry Dad.. T.T
I really hate my car horn, I dont know how many times I went to the service centre just to fix my horn.
So to reduce the troublesome, today I just asked the guy to help me change the horn,
and it's much much louder than previous one!!
Of course not only the horn, I also fix the other part,
called lower arm.. I dont know what is that, but it's connected to the tyres.

Ok, whatever, as long as my car wont die on the half way of the journey,
it is ok.

Today went to Sunway Pyramid with my sister.
Long time dint watch movie in cinema already,
And today we watch THOR..
The main male character is so handsome!! He's fit!! OMG...


I also want to watch Fast and Furios 5 and The Pirate of the Caribbean,
but I decided to leave during sem break to watch it next round.

Besides, we went to Starbucks to have a 'tea break'.
It has been so long after the last time I went to Starbucks.
I dont even remember when I stepped in to Starbucks for the last time.

Espresso and Green Tea
You should try Green Tea, very nice!



My sister..

We went to Popular to buy some Chinese novels.
And.. I bought a new bottle for myself..

And this time I really really dont want to loss it again!!! I will make sure of it.

Another thing...



Is it look familiar to you?
Yes it is, but this time is not letter, it's a book mark.
Thanks to my room mate, Siew Hie!!
She will stay in Sarawak for internship, so we wont meet for around 5 months.
She did this book mark for me.
I really appreciate all the gifts, and most of them I wont use it.
She felt so touch when she heard this, but it is the truth.
I'm really want to express my gratitude and how much I really want to thank her,
that she willing to hear my secrets and everything else.
I hope one day her dreams will come true..

That's all for today, tomorrow going to be fun. haha..

Looking forward to it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment