Friday, May 13, 2011

Melaka Trip - Part 1

Friday, May 13, 2011

I cant believe that stupid fella will choose me as the victim.
After came back from Melaka, we decided to go to the Pasar Malam Connought.
Then we want going back to the car, then we only realized that the car has been smashed.
Window broken into pieces, and my things all gone, plus frog's luggage bag.
My handbag, my souvenirs, my important documents all..
Stupid!!
I really hope that he will receive the punishment as soon as possible.
And the window cost me RM160 to fix it.

But, at least, I got a very memorable experience with my gang in the Melaka.
Actually I posted the first day trip yesterday,
however, dont know why the blogger website a bit sot sot..
What I posted yesterday all gone.

Never mind, I can pose another one.. ^^
We depart from our campus and start our journey to Melaka at around 11 something.
Because Sushi they all having their final paper on that day (10/5/2011).

I was driving while Siaw Wei was reading my novel

For the first day, we went to:

1) Old Town Guess House (Jalan Temenggung)
I love this place! The environment is clean, and the motel is belong to a Western family.
Er, cant say is Western la, half western half malaysian, because the wife is our nations,
while her husband is from Western, which country I dont know, but he speak a bit slang English. So I'm thinking that he's from Russian or other places.


The look of the motel, and the rooms.
There is a lot of toilets outside the room, because some rooms does not provide toilet.
Although it looks messy, but still it makes me feel that it is a home and not a motel.

2) 古城鸡饭粒 (Jalan Hang Jebat)
Actually we want to eat the other chicken rice which is popular,
but when we reach there, it already closed.
And we were hungry, so we went to the other restaurant to have our lunch.
It is also a chicken rice restaurant, not bad, it's delicious.
This is also my first time eat rice ball, hehe..





Me.. ^^

Siew Hie

Frog and Sushi

Siaw Wei

3) Jonker Galery
After we finish our lunch, we went for a walk.
Then we saw this Jonker Gallery, which full of the souvenirs.
I bought some, but thanks to the stupid theft, all gone.

And left this memorable gift from Melaka.
Luckily that day I wore it, if not.. haiz...



Me and Sushi..

The scene where we pick our souvenirs.

4) Capitol Satay Celop
We know this place from TV program. In Malaysia, only Melaka have this kind of restaurant.
It's more like a steamboat, all are seafood, but the different is just the satay paste,
not the normal soup. It's really nice.. ^^

When we reach there, there is quite number of customers already queue up to wait for table.
So were we. So we use the time to find our next location in the map.
We keep get lost that day.



Siew Hie and Sushi

Me and Siaw Wei

Our lobsters...

When finish eating, the table was so dirty..

They count the number of stick to calculate the total amount.
We altogether ate 86 sticks, and each of them is RM 0.80.
They recognize the price of the drinks with the colour of the cup.
Different colour of the cup, different price they set.
Their operation is quite systematic.


Me..

5) Dataran Pahlawan
After that, we went for a walk at Dataran Pahlawan.
And we notice behind the red building, the background is really beautiful.
The river is called Riverine, and we just saw the western people stay over the motel beside the river, I guess nobody knows that there is such place behind there.


Isn't it beautiful?




At night, we went to the Dataran Pahlawan Mall to watch a movie.
We watch B+ Detective, and it's horrible!
And end up me and Siew Hie dont dare to switch off light to sleep.

Stay tune! Will post more about Melaka trip. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment