Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Exam dayss...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011
I just came back from my campus,
was very rush when doing the 3rd paper of final exam:
Applied Statistical Model.
I have to memorize 6 chapters of formulas,
and luckily I did not miss out any one of them just now.
Haha.. I am dare to say that,
I'm quite good in memorizing the formulas, good in understanding them,
(cant tell in exact ;p)
but THEORIES definitely NO!!

I'm very admire those brains that can absorb those explanations,
all the grandmother stories telling you what actually this thing works,
why this thing works, how this thing was discovered.
Every time I see these theories, the first word come out of my mouth is OMG...

And for this semester, got 2 subjects are involve theories,
but not as much as Biology..
Microeconomics and Financial Economics I.
However, because of our kind-hearted lecturer, dearest Mr Har,
the tips he gave to us is very useful.
Luckily we all trust him, because normally lecturer cant be trust,
especially those tips. (All of these is because my past experience.. T.T)

Like what I mentioned in my previous post,
I'm having very very terrible serious problem with Financial Economics I.
My overall coursework marks is just only twenty something out of hundred.
Two days from now is the day that I'm going to "engaged" with FE I,
but I dont know how to deal with it.
The textbook is open in front of me, but I dont know where I should study from.
Is it horrible?
Yes it is!

Yesterday I also having a nightmare with IAM,
Introduction to Actuarial Mathematics.
But I cant blame anyone, because I myself dint really study the solution in manual.
Hate myself! ><

SO how do I spent my exam days?

Besides study, study and study,
we eat noodle soup for almost every dinner time.


I know it's not healthy, but we lazy to go down to the restaurant and eat,
so we buy bee hun, maggi mee, seaweed, and today is a bit special,
we add on hot dog to our meal. hehe..

These days keep raining, sometimes the wind also strong,
even a shirt from no where flew into our window outside. Kinda funny.


Ok, that's all for my updates.. CHAO!

P/S: Thanks to exam, my skin now is like an old women face...
Maybe one day I will become crazy woman because of the exam.. haiz..

The future of me.. Arrgh..

0 comments:

Post a Comment