Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i'm in bad mood...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
P/S: b4 you all read, i want to say sorry first if anything bother u all...
this post is jus to say out my problems, if can dun read also can...


*********************************************************************************


today i'm totally in bad mood...
first thing in the morning, wake up, cleaning all stuff,
get the car and drive to school, and again,
traffic jam...
i dunno what is the problem to those car in front there,
dun wan to move at all, and i'm stuck in the traffic jam for about 2 hours,
AGAIN... today i'm having practical assessment for web page,
and i'm late for about half and hours time,
the class start at 8, so i sms ah gor to help me log in the computer first,
and then i got in the traffic jam at SS 2,
walau... Jus raining only ma, need to traffic jam until the car need to reverse or not o?
got problem la, so, end up all the car like hoking all the way,
i hate traffic jam, and is very very very~~~ much...
and also, make me in bad mood already,
when i reach there, luckily Ms Aida give another half an hour to finish my assessment,
is kinda nice, summor dillion also got help me a little bit,
so i score 19 out of 20, thanks dillion~~!! ^^

ok then, my mood got better de, having 2 class till 3,
then i was rush to go get the car and want to fetch my sis,
but the stupid uncle place his pasar stall behind of my car,
and beside my car got cars, and that stupid uncle did not want to move away his stall,
i was nervous, i dunno what to do, dailou, ah gor, mengwei, karwai and long ge also help to think what to do, they even got the idea of moving the black kembara car beside my car since there is only one car and only way to get my car.
they summor asked dillion's help..
But i know is impossible, how can 6 guys able to move that 10++ ton weight of car,
dillion also think that it is impossible wan la...
so i called dad, nobody pick up; i called mum, nobody pick up either,
my mood turns bad again, and is very bad, plus upset...
i jus want to ask for their helps, and i was angry that time,
that stupid uncle refused to move his stupid stall,
and my sister is waiting for me to fetch her home,
and my parents refused to pick up my phone,
and tomorrow i'm sitting web page exam and i haven touch anything,
WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON??!!
is like nobody cares about me, i noe la , except ah gor they all,
but they cant do anything, what we all do is jus wait for that black kembara's owner to move away his/her car,
so luckily, a women came and drive away her car, and
only i able to drive, that time i totally upset, in bad mood,
and i think ah gor's half life gone liao,
cos all the way i was upset, and i drive very fast,
my brain jus thinking of my sister is waiting for me, and my parent were like dun care what happen to me...
i noe they are busy working, but what if nobody move away the car?
what if i got to wait until night?
what if the sister wait too long?
a lot of question marks in my brain, and all of these may happen jus because that both of them din pick up my phone...

today suppose to be my big younger sister's and my secondary frenz, Russell's birthday,
and i cant wish her because her hp broke liao,
all of this happenned have to thank to mum, she, again, throw her hp on the floor...
yeah... both of us quarreled with her...
her old thinking minded is jus hard to accept,
the way she rule us makes us hard to breath,
and summor the rental house also haven find yet,
Siaw Wei and Siaw Hie dun wan that house already and i still dunno why...
(dun worry, we can find another wan this weekends...)
nowadays a lot of thing need to fan,
and a lot of family's problem also fan,
i jus... i jus dunno what to do,
and today, finally, in front of ah gor, i cry...
kesian ah gor... sorry ya ah gor...
and sorry ya sx, i din meant to scare him...
i jus totally gone crazy that time...
everytime when i got upset and unhappy until i cant really control my tears, i'll cry out.. that's me, so sometimes will scared ppl...

i post this blog jus because to say out, izit i too emo?
i dun have place to release my stress... recently too many things happened,
so, i hope u all dun mind, and thanks for reading this post patiently,
all i jus have to say, SORRY if there is any harsh words...

anyway, still want to wish my sister and Russell...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU!!
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE,
GET WELL IN YOUR STUDIES,
GOOD DREAMS WILL ALWAYS COME AFTER YOU...

that's all for now, hope you all dun mind...
i need to calm down and study liao...
but i feel much better now so dun worry,
(after write all these craps down... really relief..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment