Sunday, May 10, 2009

Boring Holiday

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Yesterday evening, after finish work I straight away drove home,
then after about 5 min then we went out to have our dinner.
We just have our simple dinner at the normal chinese restaurant to celebrate Mother's Day.
Cause today mum want to work, so we celebrate it earlier one day.

Actually nothing lo. Everyday work only.
My manager came back from trip yesterday.
But I dint get to holiday.. =.=
So boring. 

The problem in our rental house haven fix yet.
I called the renovator but no one pick up.
So, I asked Thong Seng to call him. haiz...
But I haven received any call from him, and some more, 
he will not at home starting from tomorrow...
OMG... Is like I'm the only one responsible to fix the problems,
others dont even care about it...
Well... What to do? Tomorrow have to call the renovator lo...

Holiday so boring, no where to go.
Dont know when the result will come out. 
Have to apply PTPTN, my dad alwayz fan me to apply it quickly.

Anyway... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! 

1 comments:

pynk said...

hey, do you have facebook account?
Because Rong Yao (19th xue ji) created a 19th xue ji group on facebook. And they are discussing on having a gathering somewhere in june or july.

Post a Comment