Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Work

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
This two days I was working from 10.30am to 9pm.
My manager and her family go for a trip at Sabah, so she left the shop for me to in charge.
Of course not all la, every branch got one people in charge de...
Before she left, she asked me to do a lot of things when she's not here. =.=

I managed to done most of them in this two days.
I was so boring. Alice dint work with me, nobody can chat with me.
Then at around 4pm, I met my new colleage, his name is Edwind.
At first, I dont know him. He only start in this month.
Then, I talked to him. haha.. He's so sampat... 
We chat a lot of sampat things, haha.. not bad..
Oh ya! Yesterday's electricity was having problem.
When I reached there and open the shop, then later the electricity shut down.
Is not just my shop, the whole row dont have the electricity.
Later on the electricity worked again, then about 1 hour later the electricity again gone crazy. This time stayed quite long, about 2 to 3 hours.
I was record something into the computer, luckily I got save. 
During this period I was really really hot, no air-cond, hot until I want to melt already. (wakaka.. exaggerating... >v<)
We thought the eletricity wont be work for that day, maybe we can go back early.
But, at about 7pm, the electricity works again. This time no more sot sot ady.
As the return, we sold 2 frame... haha... not bad also...

Then today, I worked with Sharon.
At first I have no idea who is this person? But then, this morning when she reached,
I only realised she was my friend from the time when we were primary school.
She was 1 year older than me, and she got a twin sister.
Her actual name is Gia Ying. Then, of course, we talked a lot.

Today Ms Siao called me. She asked me to appoint a time with the renovator to fix the problem in our rental house. She sent me a person's number.
He is Mr Wong, so I called him, asked him whether tomorrow he is free or not to go over our rental house. 
He also told me that tomorrow he can, but he will go there and have a look only, and then he only will decide when to fix the problems. 
Luckily Thong Seng is around at that time, so I no need to go there. 

Mm... I wont update every day. Work only ma, nothing special about it lo...
So, here's the photos... 

Dailou dint wear spec o... Act cute.. haha...
Behind him are 4 of us - the Girls -


At the dining table, the foods were just served...


As you can see, the dish was really big...


The guys, from left Chun Yip, Shao Tat and Dailou.
Behind are Tracy and Me...
First time go out with CY and ST, they were quiet..=.=


Peace..!!


All of us... TD 1 Gang.... ^v^Y

Take 1 - Nice right? I think is Tracy designed it de...


Take 2 - This wan also... ^o^

At around 4 am I just watch finish E.U.
Decided to watch 《败犬女王》, haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment