Sunday, May 3, 2009

Signed the Contract @ Rental Agreement

Sunday, May 3, 2009
Actually this morning about 4 am I only slept,
haha.. cause I watch E.U. , plus I was sleeplessness, so I watched drama until that late lo, 
then 9 something in the morning I forced to woke up,
today is the day we need to sign the rental agreement and we were appointed at 12pm, so after taking bath, I thought today I'll go there by myself,
then after that my dad decided to go with me, 
but ended up my two younger sisters also came along =.= haiz (捣蛋!)

Ok, something was happened before the contract's signed...
This morning I sms-ed Siaw Hie to confirm whether that they take lorry to came to Setapak,
she said yes, but she asked me what time I will be reached at their house?
I was like ...??? They already sit lorry come still want me to go there?
Then I sms-ed her again asked her why I need to go PJ?
She dint reply me, so we went off to Setapak by ourselves.
I also brought my mop, detergent and the tong cause we decided to clean up the house after we sign the agreement.

When we reached there, after we parked our car, I saw Brandon (the agent) came out from his car, his car was 3 parking lots away from us,
He saw me too, but he dint recognised me =.=
Dad have to register in the guard house cause we parked in the Genting Court's parking lots, after that we went up to meet the agent.
Our house is on the 2nd floor, so we just walked up there,
when we arrived Brandon only realised, "Ooo.. It was you la just now..."
haha.. but, the others haven't arrived.
I called Sushi, she was on the way and almost reach.
But when I called Siaw Hie, she said the lorry haven't come yet,
because of some reasons the lorry only fetch their things at 1 pm...
But Brandon have to leave by 1pm. He got another contract to sign,
and he only available at around 4pm, but the house owner was on the way already.

Then Sushi arrived, I told her what happened, she felt *swt*..
Some more she asked my dad to help to pay first, omg...
My dad never bring so much money to outside wan la... he also dont want to do that, then we decided to ask one of them to come here, 
we need to get the key by today. Eventually, Siaw Wei came. 
We then only able to pay the total money to Brandon, then the contract was done...
Sushi signed the contract, haha... No choice, Brandon put her name so big on the cover page...^o^ hohoho...
We cant clean up the house today, that around 2pm something Sushi need to go back already, and me also need to go back as my dad asked to, he said next time only clean it la,
But I think Siaw Wei and Thong Seng they all will clean up, today they will sleep there already, haha... Thanks ya!! ^o^

The house owner - cannot deny it - is quite pretty, haha..
yeah, she is Ms Siaw, and there is also one guy came along with her (husband & wife?),
He kept testing the keys of the house, and some also cant even open,
So he decided to cut them down and change the new one,
but not today la, when he is available then only will change..
He also asked us to change the lock at the platform,
cause that lock isn't the owner's but is belongs to the one who rent last time,
for own safy too... So my dad bring me and Sushi out to find the key shop.
Most of them close already, I think is because of today is Sunday,
but luckily when we went to the Condium Alpha that area, (not the condium)
we saw a stall which sell a lot of locks and do spare keys,
so we stopped by and buy a lock and do the spare keys,
so these are the keys....


They are the front lock's, the gate's, the inner door's, and our room's keys.
I put a keychain and a bell on it, so when I want to search my key in my bag,
it's easier for me to find out when the bell's ring... haha, my sister's idea...


This key was at first the front lock's key, 
but then we decided to change the lock and put it at the emergency window there.
There is also a lock at that window, but the guy cant find the key,
so he decided to cut it down and change the lock lo...
The label wrote out house assesment. If can read, then come visit us la.. 


They are my dad and my sisters in the living room.
My dad was chatting with the house owner, Ms Siaw...
They were talking about my sisters (including me... =.=)

That's all for today, tomorrow got gathering o!! wakakaka.. looking forward o... ^v^

0 comments:

Post a Comment