Monday, May 4, 2009

Fun but Tired

Monday, May 4, 2009
Today I slept late at about 4am, again, and woke up at around 9 something.
I quickly washed up myself because today we're having a TD 1 gathering at MidValley,
haha... I was quite excited, and today we planned to have our lunch at Fish Market.
Before that, after I fetch ah gor at around 10 am, we then went to Pyramid there fetch TanFei.
I parked my car at Carrefour and we took KTM go to MidValley. We decided to take KTM there because :
1) Car parking is free, no need to pay;
2) I lazy to drive there... haha... ^^"
3) most important, save petrol...
On the way go to MidValley from Subang, we have to stop at 8 stations, and we need to switch to another KTM komuter to MidValley... 

We dint really chat much in the komuter. TanFei din changed, but recently he quite moody because his friend passed away last week. 
His friend met an accident after their meeting, as in yamcha lo... 
He injured badly, and cannot be cured. It was happened at Muar, Johor, which also is my hometown. T_T
At first we dont want to talk about that, we scared he will dont have mood to play with us, but when we reached there, Andrew they all suddenly asked him about it,
so TanFei told us about it. Accoring to his description, the accident really bad, and I can imagine how his friend injured... It's really disgusting, I dont want to talk about that here.
We had our lunch at Fish Market, all the foods are so expensive, one dish is around 20 something.. So we decided to share in pairs, and I shared with Frogzai...

The dish we ordered were almost the same, is kinda Western Food, and it's really big.
In the end, we cant finish it as we were really really full... 
Then we kept capturing the group photos... haha...
I looked really really damn ugly in the photos, because I wearing bracers and it's really difficult to smile, haha... ^^" 

Then we were considering whether want to watch cinema or play bowling,
some prefer watch cinema, espeacially the girls;
some prefer play bowling, espeacially the guys, and me ;
some prefer boths.. but few ppl nia...
So, at last we go play bowling, but the other girls go shopping,
I also dont know why they want to cancel their plan - watch cinema.
My bowling skills, as usual, no increment... still lousy like last time,
but this time is worst, I got 76 and 67 marks, which were lower than last time... haiz... 

After played finish bowling, we decided to went home. 
Before that they went to buy ice-cream, haha... I dont buy la...
Sushi, Tracy, Dailou, Meng Wei and Long ge drove back home lo,
Me and the others took KTM. That time was around 5 pm. 
We all except Frogzai dropped by KL Central. Some took LRT home,
left the three of us, of course me, ah gor and TanFei lo...
Guess what? We waited the komuter come for about half and hour due to some technical problems... In this period of time, I was so tired, so thirsty, and my leg was so pain..
My back start to pain too. I cant stand so long, cause my back will pain.
And plus, it was so hot.... 

Then by the time the komuter reached, it was already around 6pm..
and there was a lot of people and so crowded. In the komuter we were standing, again...
This time we were all so hot, although there's air-cond, but the air-cond sot sot wan...
Sometimes it works, and sometimes it shut off... and then it works again...
My back started to pain, as we standed in the komuter about 1 hour,
By the time we reached Carrefour is already almost reach 7pm...
It was so tiring, just took komuter back from MidValley to Subang,
It was worst than playing a 2-game bowling... haiz..
I think this is the last time I took komuter, the services really suck,
and I also feel so sorry to TanFei. He said he never took KTM before,
and I think this is the first and the last time he take KTM.
He had the worst experienced on taking KTM. hha... Me either.. 

So, enjoy the photos la. haha... 
Today I think I wont continue watch E.U. I really tired.
Today I'll sleep early, tomorrow I start to work already. 


The lighting in the restaurant... haha...

Me and Frogzai's unfinished food, too full already that time...
But then later we ate finish the prawn and the rice, and some fried potatos too..

Ah gor drinking soup... I think is mushroom soup...


Me and Frogzai's drink... Quite nice, sweet and lil sour.


Table. The drawing was kinda like map...

The time when we were waiting for the komuter come, as we were waitng,
the number of people also increasing...
We were really hot, and I was suffering dehydration, so thirsty...


(Up and Down) All of them were enjoying eating ice-cream...



Me, ah gor, Joe and TanFei. TanFei's cute right?
Ah gor wore cap cause he said his hair long liao, ugly wo... =.=
Me myself lagi tak boleh tengok lo...


Joe and Me... I editted the photo, cause the photo was dark.

Left: First Game -- Right: Second Game

Take 1 - in front of the Fish Market


Take 2 - along the corridor

#P/S: There's more photos and will upload later.
##P/S: Hey! TD1 friends, if there's another gathering, remember inform me o! ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment