Saturday, May 2, 2009

Final day of Foundation @ Paper 3 - Management Studies

Saturday, May 2, 2009
Finally, we finished our exam!! haha....
Today we sat our last paper, which is the Management paper,
for me, overall.. Not bad, all are the scopes that teacher gave,
Just dont know how to do the 3 elements for Equity theory,
I lost 6 marks there, dont know others ok or not...
Yesterday I was half sleep half study, how to say leh?
As in, in the day time, I was so tired, I cant really concentrate myself to focus on Management,
As usual, the day before yesterday night I slept at 3 something, almost 4,
I kept memorising all boring stuff...
I thought I cant do well in this paper, as I kept forgot what I'd memorise before,
this morning either, but I lazy... Kept talking to friends...
Before entered the examination hall, I felt nervous. Luciky I can do. *phew..*

Today after exam, the teacher said that today we are compulsory to attend a talk,
regarding the programmes or the courses that are newly introduced in Sungai Long UTAR,
at first, we all were still considering whether want to attend that talk or not,
then we decided to join in a while, cause at first we still not sure what it's all about,
then after that when I knew that it wasn't my business as in my degree is at Setapak,
I decided to leave, as I need to work afterward. So I drove straight away home. 
On the way I was hungry, because I ate my early lunch at around 10 something in the morning, 
Then I reached my house about 4.30pm like that. I ate Maggi Mi and drank Milo.
There was nothing in my kitchen. At 5 I went off to work, until 9.30pm...

I received my last month salary, although it's only small amount,
I already satisfied, cause last month I only worked on either Saturday or Sunday,
Last month I was busy - we ALL were busy, as in so many things happened.
You know wan la, assignment la, the drama la, the presentation la,
some more prepared for our this last final exam which was just over.. hehe...

So, tomorrow we'll go to our rental house to sign agreement.
and of course, we start to shift our things there tomorrow,
but not all la, I'm not going to move there in this early time, 
I still need to work until the end of this month. 
It may be very inconvenient if I move there tomorrow.

Say byebye to Foundation lo...!!! 
We are now graduate from Foundation, haha...
Just now when I was tidied my books all stuff, I captured some boring pictures,
It's all about my lecture notes from Sem 1 to Sem 3.. haha...

Let's see...

These are the text books that I bought during Sem 1,
so wasted! Among the books, I just used Giancoli's book. (Physics)


This is my Mathematics I lecture notes, tutorial and my own note book.
That time was Ms Pua taught us Maths, I copied whatever she wrote on the board,
it's really usefull.. until Sem 2... haha...


This is my Physics I lecture + tutorial, last time I used a red file to file it,
but then I took out to file my Management notes.
I remembered I was weak in this subject, but luckily I got an A in the final exam. ^^

This wan is Economics, you can see the bold words --  Monetary Policy.
haha... I also not really good in this subject, all have to thank to ah gor,
who taught me whenever I dont understand.. hehe..


This is my Chemistry I lecture notes and tutorial.
The Periodic Table very big right? I purposely wan, cause that time we really need it,
and also for me to see clearly, hehe...
Oh ya! Inside also got the extra exercise which prepared by Chem lecturers,
and of course, one of them is Ms Leong, I like the way she teach...^^


So, these are the things that I used during Sem 1...

Now, how about Sem 2...?

I accidently found this in my crowded books on my table,
haha.. Sem 1's I dont know where I throw them already..


This wan is Physics II lecture notes and tutorial,
that time I felt that Physics II is better than I, both sems are taught by Mr Ch'ng...


This is my Chemistry II lecture, tutorial and my own notes,
I used to summarise all the lectures for my own convenience. 
Among the notes, these are two of my sketchings.. There's more...


This wan, haha... Public Speaking, Ms LeeSa taught us,
I still remembered when we were asked to prepare our 5-min speech,
it was a hard thought as I really dont like to go out present individually.


These are the 2 Maths reference books that I used during this two semester,
Of course they were useful, but that time a lot of people prefer the other wan,
I remembered is the yellow Pelangi book, I forgot the title of that book.
haha... STPM level...

I cant captured Writing for Science, Programming and Mathematics II, because:
1) I dint print out the lecture notes for Writing for Science;
2) I dont know where I throw my Programming, it's dissapeared.. 
3) I gave my Mathematics II notes that all to my ah gor, he needs it for repeat...

Now, Sem 3!! haha...


This is my Web Page :
lecture notes + my own notes + past year papers + practicals notes...

This is my Management, again same:
lecture notes + my own notes + past year papers + text book


I made my own notes for Management,
because the information in lecture notes not really sufficient,
so this notes are combined from the lecture notes and text book.
I wrote in point forms for the first few chapters, then the behind wan I decided use mind map, and it's really easy to remember. I thought of this at the last minutes... ^^|||
So, lastly, this wan is my English for Communication,
lecture note (just one - the sample CV and Job Application Letter), tutorial, 
past year and my own notes,
haha.. it's not really notes la, just a rough sketching for the essay..

That's all for boring photos, haha...
As for my coming holidays, mm.. no plans;
parent's working, sisters' studying + exam-ing;
left me alone, so work lo... what to do...
hehe.. but next Monday got gathering o, TanFei also going o...
haha.. long time dint see him already, looking forward on that day!!

P/S: Dint go out with Tracy they all yamcha, read their blog, so nice... haiz.... T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment