Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paper 2 - Web Page Design

Thursday, April 30, 2009
Hehe.. Just reached home from college.
Well, today is Sem 3's second papeer - Web Page Design Paper..
Mm... Overall it was quite ok lo, just some parts were confusing,
and the last part, which is question 4 .. =.= it's really torturing people's understanding,
In the lecture slides none of it talk about MIDI, except one la...
Furthermore, I dont really know or expert all this 'electronic' things...
so, I just simply crap there, I may lost my 9 marks there, haiz...
Need to thank to Foo, who gave some tips to me,
although only some of them got came out, but it also helpful... (next time belanja you makan...^^) Actually I finished my paper exactly half an hour before the time's up,
but I'm not used to left the examination hall early,
as previous exam days I dint do that, I dont have the confident to left the hall that early,
like others did, I used that to check back, but I was really tired,
these 3 days I dint really get enough sleep for myself,
the first day I slept around 3 something, then woke up at around 11 something;
next day even worst, I dint sleep at all... I was awake until 6 something,
I even saw my sisters went to school in the morning, then I slept until 11 somethings;
then yesterday, I slept at around 2 something and woke up at 6...
haha... my sleeping time always not consistent,
but I still force myself awake to check my paper, at most I just closed my eyes a while...
that time quite a lot of candidates left the hall, so it's quite empty within the half an hours time, even ah gor also, haha... Go back so early... =.=

Anyway, this morning I departed from my house at about 6.30 am,
cause I need to get to the bus stop to fetch ShuXian, but unexpectedly,
on all my way there, it was smooth, as in I dint stop to wait for traffic jam, neither the traffic light... so, I reached there at about 7 am, haha...
I told her about 7.30am, half an hour earlier than the appointed time...
so, as usual, study lo, revise lo... what to do? then fetched Foo at Sek 17 there...
SX some more said sorry to me, nothing de leh... No need to say sorry wan la honey~

Have to thank and apologize to Tracy and Joe,
These 3 days I kept troublesome them, I asked a lot of questions regarding WPD,
Thanks and Sorry guys! I really appreciated it,
You guys really help me a lot lo... Thanks again...
And sorry if I really disturbed you guys... Hope I dint affect you guys' studying...

Just now on the way home, got slightly traffic jam,
swt, they blocked one quarter of the road to fix the road... =.=

Yesterday was Teik Wei's birthday, although I wished him already,
but here I want to wish him again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, TEIK WEI!!!
DFSD
ALL THE BEST IN THE FUTURE,
SDFS
HOPE YOU ALWAYS HAPPY...

Well, that's all lo I think, yesterday SX told me that on Saturday after Management paper want go yam cha... Just received a call from my manager, asked me to work on Saturday after exam,
haiz, so sorry, cant yamcha liao...
Ya lo hor, Management paper, another torturing paper...
Dont know still remember what I'd studied or not,
So, this 2 days - NO SLEEP MORE TIME, NO MOVIE, NO MSN ...
and most importantly --- SELF-CONTROL, CANNOT BE LAZY...
haha... Good Luck to all of you again... ^^

Chao! (^o^) Y

@P/S: But, I may on9 msn to ask something lo... hehe...^^|||
@@P/S: Dont know I really can control myself or not... =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment