Friday, April 22, 2011

2 Rounds of Pizza

Friday, April 22, 2011
Do you believe that I have went to the same Pizza Hut for 2 days in a row?
However for the first day, I do not have mood.
Because that day is the day we register for the subject we want to take for the next sem.
But, out of 5 subjects, I just manage to register 2,
and this 2 subject's time slot also not I want to take.
I dont know why UTAR dont want to upgrade their system since every sem most of the students face the same things like me.
And they dont even bother whether you want to study or not,
you dint take, means you are too bad.
STUPID you!!
(Sorry that I'm using harsh word, I just get mad when I think back..)
And therefore, I have no choice that I have to register it at the first week of the next new semester.

Ok, back to the Pizza Hut..

So yesterday we actually went to Pizza Hut, again..
And this time besides the 4 of us, Jun and Foo also joined us..
The first day me and Dada share one set,
which include drinks, bread, mushroom soup, one plate spaghetti, and one cheesy tuna pizza.
I ate the spaghetti, and it's taste really good;
while Dada ate the tuna pizza, and I ate one slice of it,
I dont really prefer pizza with cheese, so it's just ok for me.
So yesterday me and Jun share one set again,
but this time I ate pizza, Jun ate spaghetti.
I ordered Pizza Chicken Trio, and it's better than the previous one.

This is the spaghetti we ate, you should try this..

-Jun Jun & Me-

-Frog & Foo-

This plate of rice is ordered by Frog, she said not bad..

I know most of you like to put cheese into the mushroom soup.
But Foo put half of the bottle of the cheese into her mushroom soup.
Frog actually got took picture of it, but sadly her memory card suddenly got prob,
all the pictures she took disappeared.
After we ate finish, we took photos and chit-chatting..

- with Foo-

-with Dada-

-with You Zi-

We took funny pic of Youzi.. hehe..

Frog with 'imaginary long leg' ... *cute!*

-Dada & Jun-

-Youzi, Me, Dada, Jun-

-Frog, Youzi, Me, Dada, Jun- (Photographer: Foo)

Besides, I've done the most craziest thing in my life..
I've PASS the LOVE letter to my friend's crush one!
Shocked? I also shocked to my action.
I really unexpected that I dare to pass the love letter to the guy.
I think I will be very embarrassing when meet this guy..
So, next time when I saw this guy, I have to turn back..
Or else..

Yesterday evening, me and my friend got chit chatting a while, and..

Thanks to my friend who says that I'm very important to her.
Thanks to her also because she trusts me and know me well.
Thanks to her that I feel that I'm still useful for someone else..
I just feel that, being a friend, not just have to discuss school works,
but some times you need a really trusted friend to share a secret, or happiness.
And later on, when I think back of my action,
it actually nothing, what I've done is just helping my friend to pass the card to the guy..
So, live like normal.. That's all..

For the past few days, me and Him chat quite often,
but then since 2 days ago, we din really chat..
I wonder if is it because of the topic we chat in the msn?

The Magic Of Love

Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
Love is unselfish,
Understanding and kind,
For it sees with its heart
And not with its mind!!
Love is the answer
That everyone seeks...
Love is the language,
That every heart speaks.
Love can't be bought,
It is priceless and free,
Love, like pure magic,
Is life's sweet mystery!!

- Helen Steiner Rice -

Have a nice day.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment