Saturday, April 9, 2011

Test, test and test... then Relaxx...

Saturday, April 9, 2011
Yesterday I just sat my IAM Test 2 paper,
luckily I got do MLC manual paper,
because some of the question in the test are came from MLC.
The worst is, I had terrible headache and stomach ache,
both sickness came to me at the same time,
I was having a hard time when I want to revise back what I've studied.
Thank goodness that I've work hard,
try my best to answer the worksheet of MLC,
and also does not waste my time study in the library for whole week,
memorize, memorize and memorize all the formulas in the lecture notes.

However, I think I cant do well in the exam if I dint do MLC.

Now, the thing that makes me headache is FE paper.
I dont know what to do with this paper.
I now preparing for the coming test, ASM test 2,
which will be held in this coming Friday.
When I see the course work marks,
I was going to faint!
Although I know that I will get horrible marks,
but it was out of my expected, it's lower than I thought!

Most of my friends get quite high,
they all said dunno how to do, but at the end get high marks than me.
Sometimes I was wondering if they care our feelings before they said: "I get very low marks leh, XX nia.."

So I'm planning to spend most of my time in study.
For these 2 days, I will read through the ASM lecture notes first,
then on Monday and Tuesday I will revising FE from A to Z..
and I'll start to consult tutor.. Mr TZM..

Ok, let's talk other things..

I know that it's kinda impossible that I just spend all my time in studying..
So what I do when I got bored?
Besides Facebook, nowadays I'm reading a Chinese novel,
and I'm almost finish reading it..
It's called 《鲸鱼女孩,池塘男孩》, translate: Whale Girl, Lake Boy,
I know the title of the book is a bit weird,
but if you read this book (for those who know Chinese, hehe..),
you will understand why the author give such title to this story.



I like the books written from this author - 蔡智恒,
and I read a lot of his books,
it's funny, and enjoyable..
and actually I got post some of the funny part in Facebook,
but some seems dont understand what am I writing..

Here's one of the part that I feel it's quite funny..
This part is actually about the main character B,
add wrong person S in his BBS (something like MSN),
and whenever B online, S will go find him,
but B feels S very annoying, so what he do is,
he used all kind of weird way to get off her..

Besides, my health conditions is getting poor,
I'm having serious constipation..
Now I'm controlling my diets, keep eating fruits and drinking tea.. T.T
Anyone can give any advices??

haha.. so that's all of my updates..
Good Day!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment