Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LOVE letter ...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Finally I finish my Y2S3 test papers today!
Although feel relief, but now also it's the time to start for my final revision.

From last week till today, I sat 3 test papers: ASM test 2, Adv Calculus test 2 and FE test 3.
ASM test 2 was ok, although I feel very confuse with some of the concepts and equations, but I manage to get it right before the test started.
and today also is the day where all the ASM test papers return back to us.
When I got the paper, I really want to bang myself to the wall, no..
Is jump building..
I was upset when I saw many careless mistakes I did in the papers.
I wrote the correct equation, but I count wrongly..
SO SO SO STUPID AM I!! ><
Of course, I have to calm down because I have to sit another paper at 5pm.
So, I targeted myself to get an A for this subject, I promise myself to work hard in the final. *Gambateh!*

2nd test, Adv Calculus test 2.
I took 2 days plus to understand and memorize all the formulas in my brain.
The syllabus covered in the test was Chap 3 to Chap 4.5.
And it's A LOTTT ...
After test, I feel kinda exhausted.. Some more I have to prepare another dame subject -- FE I test 3,
which I totally no confident at all..
However, surprisingly, I can do most of the questions!
Kinda proud of myself when I finish the paper 2o min before times up.
Although I'm not sure about the answer.

Ok, that's all my mumbling about the tests..

Hehe, the most exciting part comes.
My dear good friend wrote a LOVE letter!!
I always thought that this scene will only appear in drama,
but I was so surprise that this can be happen in reality life,
and more over it's was in front of me!

Asked the owner's permission to take the photos and upload in my blog.
At first, I thought that she will only wrote in a piece of colorful paper,
with an any color letter, but.. It is decorated so nicely and beautiful!






She asked me to blur the name.. Sorry ~
Translate: Thanks to God that give me the chance to know you,
maybe you don't realize that, you have become one of the wonderful part in my life.
(I dont know I translate correct or not, hope you know what I'm trying to say la..)

I feel that writing a love letter is not just write for fun,
it needs encouragement, and strong self-confident.
Because, once you give the letter to your love ones,
there are many possibilities can be happen that you will never know.
You have to think what are the possible consequences,
and are you able to take it or not..

My friend just wan to write her feeling towards the guy,
and she does not expect anything from him.
Actually I'm very admire her courages.
I wish that one day I will become like her, although I know the percentage to become like her is 0. hehe...
What will I do is avoid him. SEE the difference?
I'll choose to walk far away from him rather then close to him.
I know I'm weird, I just cant help it.

So now, for the time being, we all are busying with our assignment,
and also busy preparing for the final..

Besides..

I LOST MY DEAREST, NEWEST BOTTLE AGAIN!!

wa~~ T.T Till now I still cant figure out where I left my bottle.
What I remembered is the bottle is always with me, I drink the water before the test started.
PLEASE, anyone who take my bottle please return me back!!


Yesterday my housemate experience very unforgettable UTAR bus ride..
haha.. Because the bus bang on the traffic light!
When my housemate tell me the story, I laughed non stop!
Actually yesterday the driver is not the usual driver,
Every time when he wanted to make a turn,
the bus sure will hit on the divider beside the road, but the funniest is the traffic light.
So whoever seen this post and curious about the story, find me! haha..

ok, that's all for now.. Tata!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment