Saturday, April 2, 2011

Make Up Girls!

Saturday, April 2, 2011
This morning when I woke up, my youngest sister asked me to bring her to buy her sport shoe.
She was suppose to have one as she recently just joined golf club.. (Mum asked her to learn play golf ..)
At first, we went to the nearest Giant, but cant find any of it,
so I decided to go to Summit USJ.

After we bought the sport shoe, we realise that there's a some sort of make up contest was going on at the middle hall..


As you can see, there were a lot of contestants participated in this event,
and the models were well-dressed,
Out 2 of these contestants were men..


When the stylists were helping the models make-up,
the judges walking around and at the same time giving marks to the stylists.



Do you know who are they?


Kinda weird you know? They were wearing high heels, standing besides the sofas,
watching around that's it.. They're guards!
Feel pity of them where they were dressed nicely, but just have to stand there..

Meanwhile, I was thinking of myself.
I never make up in my entire life except for some special occasions like,
I make-up when I was small for the tadika's performance,
then until when I'm in NS, I make-up also because of a drama..
That's all.. haha..
Recently, I just start using skin care..
and I was thinking to buy a concealer to cover my dark circle..
When we're getting older, we'll start to care our image,
especially when you are no longer a teenage but an adult.. T.T

Tonight, I start searching some simple natural-look make up in YouTube,
and I found this video clips by Michelle Phan,
and I notice that she made a lot of make-up videos.
These are the videos that I would like to try, ONE DAY..
*although I might not look good as Michelle ;p*

This one is natural look with eyeshadow applied.

and this one is also natural look but no eyeshadow applied.

Besides, I also found this video clip (also by Michelle Phan),
I like this video clip, because the make-up is simple and it's beautiful,
and also it's natural.. Especially the eyes part..
Michelle's make-up are focus more on the eyes part,
different situation you are different eyeshadow you apply on your eyes.


Haha.. I just browse through these video clips for fun,
but I hope that I can apply them to my own face someday.. ^^

Enjoy!!

P/S: Before you watch the videos, please scroll down and pause the music first. These videos took me one night to upload, that's why I only can post it at the next morning. ^^|||

0 comments:

Post a Comment