Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pasar Malam Caunnaught

Thursday, April 21, 2011
I actually should write this post yesterday, but I was busy with the assignment.
So today I use my whole afternoon to edit the pictures and write this post.
I know it's waste of time.. I promise I will put double effort on my studies.

So yesterday, 4 of us decided to go to Pasar Malam Caunnaught, Cheras.
Since they will be busy with their internship program for the next 5 months,
so they feel that they should go for the last time to the pasar malam.
I even brought my camera out to take pictures.

On the way to Caunnaught..

When we reach there, a bit surprise that the people is quite few.
Normally, the place is crowded with all kinds of people.

Our first food: Chou Tau Fu
This is my first try eating Chou Tau Fu
Not bad, although it smell yuk! I personally like to eat taufu very much..


My room mate took pic with the auntie.. cheeze~


She likes to wear the wrist chain, she bought one with RM10.


We tried this mango ice, but name unknown, forgot already.
It's very refreshing and taste nice..


Here also got sell books, although it's 'pirated', quality not good.
I wanted to buy, but I later on I decided to give up.
I normally buy book at Popular Book Store, and it's become a habit to buy books there rather than anywhere else..

We actually eat a lot, but I dint take down photos.
In the half way, there's a little raining, then it stop after a while.
During the trip, I actually received a lot of phone message,
regarding the calculus assignment.
Then at 9 something, we all full already, so we decided to go back.
Before that, we went to a stall to buy 'supper' for my room mate's sister.

You should try this, especially the seaweed flavor..


While we waiting, me and my room mate took photos..

She bought all kinds of things, but of course, mostly are foood..

I bought this small cute contact lens case for myself..
It cost me RM8, and it's easy to bring out just in case I have to wash my lens..

K, that's all.. This post I upload more pictures,
I kinda lazy to write the descriptions..
Hope you enjoy.. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment