Wednesday, April 22, 2009

boring @ cook porridge

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
so boring leh these days...!!
do nothing at home, 2 days ago i went to work,
do half day nia then come back home...
i was studying management, and it was damn a lot need to memorise,
but i haven memorise la, i just tried to remember some important points lo,
i just want to watch video --- 《败犬女王》, so desperately!!
but i controlled myself from watching it, i scared i addicted to it,
and dint study at all... OMG!!!


《败犬女王》

yesterday... nono... this morning 4 something only i slept...
i cant sleep, i dunno why, so i studied, but i din really studied..
just like flipped through and try to get into it...
you know la, i so lazy... cant concentrate at all...
and then morning about 9 something i woke up, my mum was cooking,
then she asked me to cook meat porridge later in the evening,
she thought me how to cook it, as this is my first time cook porridge (other meals either..=.= paiseh) what i need to do is just chop the meat and roll them into small ball...
before that also need to add some ingredient la... then put into the porridge lo...
and so, it just like quite simple, it took me about half and hour to do it,
of course not include the porridge really served la...
hehe.. my first experience to cook meat porridge hehe.. ^^

well, still got another 5 more days to go for our first exam paper,
which is the English for Communication paper,
i haven touch it, so if now you ask me the essay how to write,
i will answer you: "DUNNO, SORRY..." = =|||
haiz, every times when come to exam, sure feel lazy to study de,
some more can relax, if you got go see Tracy's blog, then you will know that
now most of the people are in "poker" mood... instead of study mood,
as for me, i'm in "video" mood... haha.... but instead of watching video,
i listen to musics, to prevent me from watching video,
i know it's kinda weird, what to do? it's works for me...

so sien, i also dunno what to write in the blog,
just crapping here, kinda a bit stress liao...
but, i will try to figure out what to post in my blog in next days...
nowadays nothing happen, just as usual wake up in the morning and worry about the exam,
then until night, sleep... that's all...

P/S: sorry if this post is boring for you, i also dunno what to write.. paiseh =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment