Monday, April 27, 2009

English for Communication Paper @ [Team Hoyt]

Monday, April 27, 2009
OH ... MY ... GOD... NESS!!
The paper was so hard like hell man!!
I did it really badly! It was really shocked that I can do the identification errors as I always cant find all the 15 errors, some times I even correct the wrong errors, 
and, as for the word form part, I thought that I can do the word form part,
and what happened? Shit man! Out of 15, I think I did wrong 6 =.=
At then comes the important part, REARRANGING SENTENCES!!
This is my most headache part in the entire English paper,
and today also the same thing happened to me!
It took the longest time to consider the answer,
and still I cant manage to do it well.. So depressed!
Compared with the past years, today's paper is the hardest English paper I'd ever do...
I will never get an A for my English in my whole life,
I just cant score it, no matter how much I tried,
the 'B' always appeared at the same column of English subject in my result slip.
I really fed up. My mind always think about that stupid paper on the way I drove home just now...
If this paper is already so hard, then what will happen for my Management?
I dont think it would be enough after I studied this subject for my whole study week... 
All my effort are wasted.. haiz..

This morning 11 something I reached school, fetch ShuXian and Foo as well,
it has been my habit, every time when I'm having exam on that particular day,
I will come early as I can, this can calm me down,
and be prepared lo as I can ask my friend more questions,
or some times I used the extra times to revise back,
try to recall back, scared if my mind goes black when the moment I sit on the chair.
And still, the paper really disappointed me..

Ok, go back to todays topic...
Actually yesterday morning, I was opening my mom’s Inbox at Yahoo,
I saw this very touching, amazing video,
I dont know whether you all know about this story or not,
For those knew already, can skip or just quietly read it,
For those who does not yet, you are advisable to read it and watch the movie.
The story is about the strong relationship between a father and his son,
Rick and Dick Hoyt
The unfortunate son, Rick, when he was born,
the umbilical cord coiled around his neck and cut off oxygen to his brain,
and that affect his whole life, as he can’t do any normal thing,
his growth development were affected, and thus,
to show that Rick can lives like other normal people,
he has been participated a lot of competitions, as he loves sport very much,
His father, Dick, shows his dedication, and very supportive to his son.
There is once where Rick want to participate in a five-mile benefit run for a local lacrosse player who had been paralyzed in an accident.
So, Dick agreed with him, willingly to push the wheel chair to finish the race.
Other than that, the most unforgettable event that surprise the whole world is,
Both of them – The Team Hoyt – join the the triathlon,
combination of 26.2 miles of running, 112 miles of bicycling, and 2.4 miles of swimming
mountain-climbing, and once trekked 3,735 miles across America.

This is the summary of the story,
I like the song “My Redeemer Lives”… Do watch ya…

4 minutues

This one is talking about the life of both father and son,
How they got the inspiration to participate the triathlon,
How a father loves his son so much...

10 minutes

Or you can read their story – Team Hoyt

Dick Hoyt quotes,
“Yes you can,
you can do anything you wanna do,

As long as you make up your mind,
you can do it.”


It was an amazing stories that I’ve ever read,
I just want to share this story with you all,
Every parent do loves their own children,
Haha, maybe not as strong as theirs, like mine,
He never show his loves in such way,
In his dictionary, scold and nag is how he shows his loves to us ^o^||| haha…

Well, some parent also irresponsible, they even dump the infancy to the rubbish area,
I wonder, what makes them to make up this unforgivable decision,
Or they think that the children will hinder their future or what?
Anyway, I don’t want to talk about the philosophy of this matter,
It could be very long, and of course ---- boring…
Hehe…

Ok, have to backup for my WebPage already,
I dont want to lost another A, it's really frustrating...
and...
GOOD LUCK AGAIN FOR U ALL GUYS' EXAM YA... !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment