Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Moment when I was a Student Reporter...

Saturday, April 25, 2009
I know now already midnight, I just finish my Management,
but not really memorise them, some points which are important only I managed to remember,
the rest I decided when referred back to tutorial only try to memorise,
it's quite hard for me to memorise them, I was like forcing me to do that..
and now, you know what I did? haha, I went to see my senior's blog,
if you all notice, there is a link states "白雪不是公主",
that's my senior blog, and she's quite famous,
as she published a book before... named "白雪不是公主" lo...
her blog has been visited by thousands of people.
She was a student reporter of XueHai, (i think a few people know this magazine...)
and I was her junior. (She's quite leng de o.. ^^)

So, what is student reporter - 学记? Basically means that,
a reporter who writes the news of what events that happened in his / her school,
and these news will be selected to post up in the newspaper,
which is Sin Chew Jit Poh (星洲日报), but only on every Wednesdays.

Just now I went to visit her blog, and so happened I saw her very first article that posted in the newspaper loooong time ago.. haha.. it was so unforgettable,
I remembered when I was a reporter as well,
my friend - that is Yen Ping - and I, both of us wrote some articles,
and so surprisingly, some of them were uploaded in the newspaper!
haha, it was so memorable that it was my first experience to post up our articles in the newspaper, and of course, we got our "reward" - which I've forgot how much it is,
but what i remembered was, I dint get any single cent from them,
instead, Yen Ping is the one who got the pay =.=
well, actually that time I dont really care much about it, I just got so excited.

so, when I saw her first article in her blog,
I just jump out from my chair and started to search nowhere to find out the book,
and now, you know what? I'VE LOST MY ARTICLE!!!
I remembered when the articles were posted up,
I will cut it down, and pasted it on my book, BOOK! you know...
how can I lost it? No matter how I find it, it just hide some where else and does not want to show up! =.= I'd tried to search it at all possible places,
and still no result, not even it's shadow can be seen around,
so disappointed man!

But, I found one article, which was the day we went to collect donation for the old man and unfortunate children, so that they have money to go back to their hometowns.
It's not simply collect it, we sold tooth brush for at least minimum RM5 for one...
It just for charity, so dont ever think: "Aiyo, so expensive ah..."
This activity was held before or after Chinese New Year,
I've forgotten, I think is before, and that time I was actually became a senior student reporter, haha, it was fun to collect the donations with juniors they all.

this wan is that article lo.... and if you notice...

the one most in front was ME!! hehe...

well... haha, maybe you all will feel curious: "she got nothing to do ah? =.="
never mind, I just suddenly feedback the moment I was being a student reporter,
so fun, and a lot of activities had held that time...

okok... being serious, exam is coming soon,
in 2 days time, essay.. mm... haven start my revision yet,
tomorrow must memorise the format liao...
I really, really, really desperately, dont want to get B for my English, again...
I'm so frustrated whenever I got a B for my Eng,
no matter the Sem 1-Eng Language, or Sem 2-Writing for Science,
I got B's for them... >.< haiz..
My Eng really poor, so when you all reading this post,
I bet you all will find out some grammar / vocabulary mistakes...
Do correct me if possible k? haha... (eng lessons meh... =.=)

:p

0 comments:

Post a Comment