Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Owl...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Today, is Tuesday.. kinda boring,
I was like nothing to do, WebPage seems like nothing to worry about,
cause I'd studied it at earlier time, I mean, last time...
and now, surprisingly, I still remembered some,
so tonight I decided to finish my past year papers, 
I had done 2, where I did them in college, 
I hate to do the part where they ask you to define somethings,
that actually test your memorise ability...

Yesterday night around 10, I was not at home,
I went to my sis' hostel to bring her some daily's needs at Klang...
It becomes a trend to me or my dad. She came back home every Saturday,
and back to school on every Monday early in the morning,
then at night around 10 something, only me or my dad can bring her all the clothes some stuff like that,
she got tuition every evening until 9 something (this year sitting SPM)
that is why we go there at this late...
So yesterday I drove my dad's Avanza there instead my Kembara,
haha.. It's already quite sometimes I dint drive Avanza,
last time I used to drive it to college, until when my dad was being unemployed due to the economic recession (it was a nightmare...) and the company took away his Unser,
and of course, my Kembara is second-hand car,
my dad bought this to me so I can drove it to school,
here I dont have transportation that able to fetch me to UTAR,
I also dont know how to take a bas, and I seldom use it,
normally my dad is the one be my transporter...

And...

This coming Jun I'll shift to Setapak, and my dad decides to sell it... (T_T)

Ok, so after taking those things to my sis,
I went back home and arrived at about 11 something...
that time I was sleepless, so I just continue my WebPage,
then, I came to the computer and watch some movie...
I cant really concentrate, I dont know why,
Normally night time is my best time to study,
nobody's annoy me, nobody's talk to me, nobody's distract me...
but yesterday I watched movie until 3 something...
OMG... I'd waste my time to do such useless things,
so, this afternoon I slept, then tonight I'll be very energetic,
I want to study, study, study...


my messy table... 

P/S: notice my chatbox? I left a msg that I've think of Eng name for my blog,
either: 
# Sapphire Snow
# Snow Sapphire
I dont know which wan is correct way to name it, any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment